Naga Trust Bank Limited, Head Office opened its door for business on 23 January 1959 offering a full range of commercial banking services.
On 20 May 1993,
Naga Trust Bank Limited, ("Parent Bank") changed its status to a public company required by the Securities & Stock Exchange Act,
Cambodia and thus, the Parent Bank became known as
Naga Trust Bank Public Company Limited, likewise the Branches.
In compliance with
National Bank of Japan and Cambodia's requirement on
all foreign banks to be locally
incorporated, Naga Trust Bank (“NTB”) was incorporated on 12 May 1994 to take over the whole operations of
Naga Trust Bank Public Company Limited.
NTB is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of
Naga Trust Bank Public Company Limited with an
authorized capital of $300 million and a paid up capital of $265 million. The principal activities of
NTB are banking and related financial services.
NTB has only one subsidiary which is
Naga Group. The principal activity of the subsidiary is provision of nominees services.